We look forward to welcoming a zesty, passionate, super talented Account Director into our team. The opportunity to deliver for our business at this level will be challenging and rewarding. The role is extensive, involving oversight of key client accounts and robust co-ordination of project teams to deliver excellence throughout the client experience. You will therefore be a positively enthused energetic, balanced, confident and resilient leader. Our team and our clients will rely on your proactive ability to problem solve, ideate, inspire and empower.
You will inherently understand the marketing communications landscape, the broader commercial environment, changing as it will throughout the COVID-19 pandemic as global challenges continue to present. You will be able to advise client and agency on challenges and opportunities at a strategic level.
You will exhibit and grow a strong understanding of our client’s businesses, becoming the first port of call when they need senior level advice and guidance. Your oversight of team outputs and meticulous management will ensure we retain a highly engaged and satisfied team around us.
Your commercial prowess will mean we can successful grow the profitability and time recovery on each client account. You will be key at helping the agency achieve financial goals by revenue forecasting, profitability management, and adequate resource planning.
Your meticulous approach to servicing clients will ensure MXB can maintain excellence in the quality of our outputs.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the client portfolio
- Work with the client to identify and fully immerse in their requirements
- Oversee service delivery from account management team, ensuring appropriate levels of strategy and planning.
- Develop the performance of our client services team to ensure an extraordinary client experience.
- Ensure the timely production of forecasts for each client account with long-lead projections.
- Work with the senior team to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Competently deliver client proposals that exceed the remit of the brief and grow the possibility for our clients to solve their problems in a more extraordinary way.
A Leadership Role
- Continually lead, manage, mentor, develop and grow our Client Services team, in line with the commercial and client service needs of the business.
- Work effectively with the creative team, digital team and key suppliers to ensure projects are fully integrated and optimised for clients.
- Feed into weekly Major Projects Meetings and other internal processes that support the Senior Team ensuring that our client priorities and challenges are understood and acted upon.
- A minimum of 3 years at Account Director Level within an agency setting.
- Experience and track record in managing multiple high value, high volume international client accounts at any single point in time.
- Proven track record at growing client accounts and new business conversion.
- Experience at developing people and managing team outputs.
- Experience within FMCG
- Experience creating and delivering client workshops around key digital projects
- Proven track record in achieving financial goals by revenue forecasting, profitability management, and adequate resource planning