An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, talented and passionate Account Manager to join our busy, growing team.
At MXB you will join a team who are focused on making extraordinary happen every day. You will grow your achievements and our client’s success, working diligently with our market-leading, global brands across Technology, Corporate, Retail and FMCG.
You will be a focused, solutions driven individual and understand what it takes to create impact on the client accounts you manage. You will be an expert in effectively implementing and communicating client plans and every detail of client ‘work in progress’ will be known to you; driving continuous communication with the client, agency team and suppliers to ensure the seamless delivery of campaigns and projects.
On a daily basis you will oversee the outputs of Account Executives and support their continuous learning and development. You will emanate professionalism and a positive attitude, setting exemplary standards that install confidence in your ability to both client and team. The team will benefit from your astute brief development and direction, client knowledge, critical path management and simultaneous management and control of a diversity of tasks.
- At least two years’ experience within a busy agency environment at Account Manager level
- Demonstrate the ability to simultaneously manage and deliver a range of high-level busy and dynamic accounts on time and to budget
- Demonstrate fully integrated account management experience across digital, media and creative services
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a large amount of information in a confident and controlled manner
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of our client brands and expectation
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail with speed and accuracy inherent in all responsibilities
- Demonstrate experience in managing and adding value to the execution of briefs from conception to completion, delivering outstanding results
- Great interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively with the broader team
- Demonstrate focus, excellent time management skills, ability to use initiative and prioritise tasks independently
- Demonstrate working knowledge of administrative and financial systems and processes and understanding of best practice and the necessary controls for the delivery of an exceptional client experience
- Demonstrate the ability to monitor and manage budgets, campaign plans and WIPs
- Demonstrate industry knowledge and insight to add value to client briefs, setting our work apart and ensuring award winning, industry leading concepts
- Retail and/or FMCG sector marketing experience within the Irish marketplace
- People management and development
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to work collaboratively and the focus to manage task prioritisation independently
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to a standard of excellence
- Drive, dynamism and the ability to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who has the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with both colleagues and clients
- A confident, charismatic person with a flexible and positive attitude