MXB are growing and we are seeking an extraordinary multi-disciplinary middle-weight Graphic Designer with 3+ years’ experience in a design/advertising agency. The successful candidate must be highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, and be able to deliver highly creative solutions across print and motion graphics. It is essential that you can complete projects from concept to delivery.
Candidates must be able to work both independently, handling many projects simultaneously, and also collaboratively in a team environment—interpreting direction from creative and account directors and assisting the wider creative team in utilising skills. Excellent typography skills and experience building files to finished production standards using Adobe CC programs are a must.
- Degree in Design
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within a marketing/advertising agency
- Expert knowledge in Adobe CC
- Confidence in expressing ideas / presentation skills
- Experience of working directly with clients and wider project teams
- Strong mentoring skills
- Strong project management skills
- A strong portfolio showcasing creative campaigns from concept to implementation.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines and within budgets
- Evidence of a strong specialism in a design related field
- Ability to formulate forward-thinking, original concepts across print and digital formats
- Understanding and experience in the production process (pre/production/post)
- Implementing and maintaining studio quality control and brand guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- Support creative leads and team members by proactively driving the design process
- Influence the wider team with comprehensive up to date knowledge of design principles, technology and cultural trends
- Source quality third party suppliers and cultivate relationships