An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team. At MXB you will turbo charge your skills, abilities and achievements contributing to your personal goals, our client’s success and our team success.
- A relevant third level qualification
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing/PR/Digital role, ideally in an agency environment
- Demonstrable ability to co-ordinate volumes of work at pace, in a confident and controlled manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively and prioritise tasks independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative and solve problems
- A highly skilled multitasker who can manage a diversity of tasks simultaneously
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to a standard of excellence
- The ability to deliver and demonstrate results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and personal leadership ability
- A team player who has the ability to build positive relationships with both colleagues and clients
- A confident, charismatic person with a flexible and positive attitude
- Diversity. No two days are the same. You’ll be involved in all kinds of projects, working with all kinds of clients.
- Autonomy. At MXB the skies the limit, no-one will hold you back but yourself. You’re trusted to take responsibility for the results we know you’re capable off from the minute we invite you into our team. You’ll have every opportunity to unleash your extraordinary.
- Support and Respect. It’s everything. You may never have worked with such an affable crew, they got the skills and they’re willing to share.
- Development & Learning. At the Core of who we are, you grow, we grow. Be the owner of your journey and we’ll provide signposts and sustenance along the way. It’s a two-way street and we want to learn from you, keeping up with trends and innovations.
- Authenticity. We tend not to look left or right, we’re in our own lane and wear our uniqueness with pride. No outdated Management styles here, we raise leaders and empower them to do different.
- Home away from Home. Never ending coffee, chats and without doubt the making of friends for life.
- Lots of Laughs. We genuinely like each other, yes all of us! Social events are a plenty, dinners, dancing and wide-open spaces. And who doesn’t love a cultural happening? We’ll also find fun ways to tease out every little bit of creativity in you, we all have it.
- Community. We care. Green initiatives and a multitude of charitable undertakings are always in our calendars
- Life happens. And flexibility is key. In 2019 we were already planning for hybrid working, home and office is our course. We’ve a modern perspective on hybrid working as you’d expect.
- Because you’re worth it. Attractive salaries, a heap of benefits but most importantly we’ll make sure you feel valued every day.
You can apply by filling out the form below, alternatively you can also email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com, demonstrating clearly how you meet the essential criteria.